Comprehensive program to check the body functions (2 to 3 days).
General medical checkup including a study of patient record and a clinical examination.
Measurement of vitally important parameters
- Resting ECG
- Complete blood count (red and white blood cells, thrombocytes, hemoglobin, hematocrit, white blood cell fractions)
- Complete biochemical blood essay (also known by medical practitioners under the abbreviation ‘SMAC’), which makes it possible to determine both the condition of a human organism in general and the condition of the majority of human organs and systems (potassium, sodium, calcium, glucose, and creatine (kidney functions), and urea, phosphorus, transaminase, and all fractions of cholesterol as well as liver enzymes (liver functions), and direct and indirect bilirubins, and albumin, globulin, uric acid, and acid phosphatase)
- Serological markers for detection of different types of oncology diseases (in mammary gland and ovary (specifically for women) and in prostate (specifically for men) as well as in pancreas, large and small intestines, and liver)
- Thyroid function (according to blood tests)
- Checkup of vitamin profile and anemia (vitamin B12, ferrin, transferrin, iron, folic acid)
- Blood tests to check for hepatitis (B and C types)
- Inflammatory process markers (CRP, ESR)
- Genetic research: prognostication of diseases in order to prevent them. Common urine test (protein, glucose, blood cells, epithelium).
- Ultrasonography (US) of abdomen, pelvis, thyroid, and carotid artery
- Gastrointestinal tract examination: consultation of a first-class gastroenterologist; colonoscopy; and gastroscopy (if required)
- Examination of cardiac function: stress echocardiography and early detection of ischemic heart disease
- Audiometry to check the patient’s auditory sense
- Spirometry to check the lung function
- Dermatological tests: dermatoscopy (the most advanced method for early detection of dermal oncology diseases
- Mammography: A painless and precise method for diagnostics of breast diseases based on the most advanced technology (tridimensional US without radiation exposure)
- Gynecology: consultation of a first-class gynecologist; taking swabs from cervix uteri for early detection of cancer (PAP SMEAR); and vaginal pelvic ultrasonography. Comprehensive test for detection of sexually transmitted diseases and human papilloma viruses (HPV) (if desired)
- Urology: consultation of a first-class urologist; early diagnostics of prostate disorders; transrectal ultrasonography (transrectal US); and treatment of erectile dysfunctions and sexological problems
Final discussion with a therapist, overview of the medical tests accomplished, and preparation of a written opinion (translation of documents is possible).